Boreal Joker Lace Unisex
Our first generation Joker Lace is a classic of the original best selling Joker model, which demonstrated that climbers could have comfort and performance in a single package. From newcomers looking for a comfortable first pair, to seasoned veterans of the sport looking a more relaxed alternative, Joker Lace is the shoe of choice.
- UPPERS: Split leather and microfiber. Air Net side for increased ventilation. Long lace system for great fit. Padded CHS heel for extra comfort.
- LINING: One piece 3D lining for greater breathability.
- CONSTRUCTION: Slip-Lasted
- MIDSOLE: Special anti deformation midsole
- SOLE: Ultra sticky Boreal ZENITH Quattro outsole. 4-4.5mm thickness depending on size
- CHARACTERISTICS: Incredibly comfortable 3D Air Net lined shoe for long routes or long training sessions. Fit in your street shoe size to wear all day or in smaller sizes for increased precision.
- USAGE: Climbing courses, training (indoor and outdoor) and long routes
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
If you want to return your order within 14 days of receipt please do so. Simply return the item with your receipt and we will refund the amount (excluding postage).
If there has been a mistake with your order - such as the wrong item was sent we will exchange it for the correct item or refund the full cost of the order (including postage).
All goods must be returned in an unused re-saleable condition.
Items must be returned to Website Returns, Great Western Camping, 28 High East Street, Dorchester, Dorset, DT1 1HF. We recommend you get proof of posting and insurance.
FREE DELIVERY for all orders over £50 - otherwise £5
Delivery within 2 - 5 days.
£25 delivery for all orders
Delivery within 5 - 20 days.