Camelbak Octane 10lt
The Camelbak Octane 10 is constructed with a 3D mesh vent which offers lightweight cushioning while maximising airflow and reducing the risk of chafing for a cooler, more comfortable and enjoyable run. Fitted with a Crux reservoir which will keep you fully hydrated throughout long runs as it delivers 20% more water per sip, with a self-sealing bite valve and ergonomic cap to reduce the risk of leakage. Dual sternum straps are fitted to the pack which provides a personalised fit, offering a range of adjustments to ensure maximum comfort and increased stability. Don't worry if you pack the Octane full to the brim as the cargo compression helps to keep your gear close to your body for better balance and increased pack stability. The Octane 10 provides various spots to store different items, such as the trekking pole carry. Trekking poles can easily be folded and fitted to the pack securely and can be easily removed even when running. The stretch overflow pocket is the perfect storage space to place bigger items such as a rain shell, as you can quickly get to it if needed. Lastly, the fuel and gear storage spaces are ideal for gels or energy bars or more specifically, it's the perfect place to store quick stow flasks.
- 2L CRUX Reservoir - Faster flow rate to keep you fully hydrated.
- 3D Vent Mesh - Offers multi-directional airflow and a comfortable fit.
- Stretch Overflow Pocket - Quickly allows you stash or shed a layer or rain shell.
- Cargo Compression - Keeps your gear close to your body for better balance and increased pack stability.
- Trekking Pole Carry - Easily remove or replace poles while running.
- Dual Adjustable Sternum Straps - For a personalised fit.
- Fuel and Gear Storage - Organise run essentials with specifically designed pockets.
- Hydration Capacity - 2L / 70fl oz
- Gear Capacity - 8L / 450cu in
- Pack Weight - 370g / 0lb 13oz
- Dimensions - 42 x 30 x 19.5cm / 16.5 x 11.8 x 77in
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
If there has been a mistake with your order - such as the wrong item was sent we will exchange it for the correct item or refund the full cost of the order (including postage).
All goods must be returned in an unused re-saleable condition.
Items must be returned to Website Returns, Great Western Camping, 28 High East Street, Dorchester, Dorset, DT1 1HF. We recommend you get proof of posting and insurance.
FREE DELIVERY for all orders over £50 - otherwise £5
Delivery within 2 - 5 days.
£25 delivery for all orders
Delivery within 5 - 20 days.