Women's Microlight Vest
The versatile Women's Microlight Vest is a lightweight down gilet designed to provide core warmth where weight and packability are prime concerns.
An ideal booster layer for climbers and an adaptable standalone gilet for day-to-day use, the Women's Microlight Vest is made with windproof and breathable Pertex® Quantum outer fabric. Using a micro stitch-through baffle construction and 750 fill power ethically-sourced hydrophobic down, the Women's Microlight Vest provides exceptional warmth and freedom of movement. Two hand pockets are harness compatible and easily accessible to store your essentials.
Packing away into its own stuff sack the Women's Microlight Vest can be easily attached to your harness or daysack.
- 750FP R.D.S Certified European Goose Down (78g/3oz in size 12)
- Pertex® Quantum inner
- Pertex® Quantum outer fabric
- Insulation - 750FP R.D.S. Certified European Goose Down:,78g / 3oz size 12
- 241g / 8.5oz
- Rab® Fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax®
- Micro stitch-through baffle construction
- YKK® reverse coil front zip with insulated zip baffle and chin guard
- 2 YKK® reverse coil harness compatible hand pockets
- Elasticated armhole opening construction
- Hem construction with dual draw cord adjustment
- Stuff sack
- Fit: Slim
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
If you want to return your order within 14 days of receipt please do so. Simply return the item with your receipt and we will refund the amount (excluding postage).
If there has been a mistake with your order - such as the wrong item was sent we will exchange it for the correct item or refund the full cost of the order (including postage).
All goods must be returned in an unused re-saleable condition.
Items must be returned to Website Returns, Great Western Camping, 28 High East Street, Dorchester, Dorset, DT1 1HF. We recommend you get proof of posting and insurance.
FREE DELIVERY for all orders over £50 - otherwise £5
Delivery within 2 - 5 days.
£10 delivery for all orders
Delivery within 5 - 20 days.