Head Supershape e-Magnum Performance Ski
The Supershape e-Magnum was designed for the classic all-mountain skier who needs a smooth, forgiving ski with a high level of performance for the ultimate fun day on the mountain. It features HEAD's innovative EMC technology, which reduces vibrations and increases stability for an overall smoother ride, as well as Graphene technology for optimized weight balance distribution and control. No matter how long the day, the e-Magnum is the ski to trust on and off piste.
The PRD 12 GW is a system binding with high performance and safety. It convinces with easy entry and exit and GripWalk compatibility. Thanks to PowerRail technology, the PRD 12 GW can be mounted on all skis with pre-mounted PR Base.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
Please note: All of our skis can have their bindings mounted for no extra cost.
- ERA 3.0 S
- Graphene Worldcup Sandwich Cap Construction
- RD Race Structured UHM C Base
- Speed Rocker
- Plate: Superflex PR Base low
- The HEAD EMC (Energy Management Circuit) features ceramic piezo plates incorporated into the front and rear of the ski. Here, the kinetic energy is converted into electronic energy and in turn, the electronic energy is used to absorb negative vibrations. This means that the ski runs smoother and allows you to ski at a higher level all day long.
- GRAPHENE is the thinnest and lightest element ever discovered by mankind. GRAPHENE is also the strongest material on the planet, stronger than diamond and 300 times stronger than steel, all in the thickness of one atom.
- With ERA 3.0 S is this ski the combination of all mountain carving, race technology, and a new gradient on turning mechanics and ski capabilities sure to impress skiers on many levels.