Rab Men's Microlight Down Jacket
Any place. Any sport. Any season. With recycled construction and intelligent zoning of down, the lightweight, easy-pack Microlight Jacket is the down layer of choice for accessible insulation on the move.
The updated Microlight Jacket delivers some intelligent upgrades over the established version of our classic, best-selling down jacket. With its 30D Pertex® Quantum ripstop nylon shell and 700 fill power P.U.R.E recycled down, it now contains recycled fabrics filled with recycled down. It also uses body-mapped micro and nano baffles to improve down distribution, bringing vital core warmth without unnecessary weight or bulk. Other key mountain features include three zipped, harness-compatible hand pockets, a close-fitting down-filled collar and elasticated cuffs that fit easily over gloves. In addition to a fresh design aesthetic to match its technical upgrades, it also comes with a carry-friendly weight of 403g and a stuff sack that can be clipped to a harness for rapid insulation when the temperature drops.
Whether you use it as a standalone everyday garment or as a layering piece for alpine ascents, the Microlight Jacket has the versatility to play a central role in your outdoor clothing system.
- Close fitting down filled collar
- Zoned lightweight micro and nano baffle stitch-through construction
- Pertex Quantum ripstop nylon fabrics are soft and packable
- YKK® zipped hand pockets and large zipped chest pocket
- Internally elasticated cuffs and drawcord adjustable hem
- Main Fabric: Recycled 30D nylon Pertex Quantum, 50g/m², with DWR
- Lining: Recycled 20D nylon, 38g/m²
- Insulation: Recycled 700 fill-power down Nikwax hydrophobic (water-resistant) finish (134g Size L)
- Composition: 100% recycled polyamide outer with 100% recycled polyamide lining
- Stuff sack included
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
If you want to return your order within 14 days of receipt please do so. Simply return the item with your receipt and we will refund the amount (excluding postage).
If there has been a mistake with your order - such as the wrong item was sent we will exchange it for the correct item or refund the full cost of the order (including postage).
All goods must be returned in an unused re-saleable condition.
Items must be returned to Website Returns, Great Western Camping, 28 High East Street, Dorchester, Dorset, DT1 1HF. We recommend you get proof of posting and insurance.
FREE DELIVERY for all orders over £50 - otherwise £5
Delivery within 2 - 5 days.
£25 delivery for all orders
Delivery within 5 - 20 days.