Oboz Men's Sawtooth II Mid B-Dry Waterproof Wide Fit
This classic waterproof mid is as comfortable on backpacking trips as it is tromping through late-season snowpack. With mesh vents for added breathability, the proven B-DRY Waterproof membrane, a supportive heel cup designed to shave weight and asymmetrical collar for comfort. It’s an off-road machine capable of whatever you throw its way.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
- O FIT Insole™: Molded to match the specific shape and construction of every pair, this purpose-designed technology delivers the kind of fit, feel and performance that’s unmatched in the industry.
- Sawtooth Midsole: Great for everyday, whether it's on the AT or your local trail. Featuring a duel-density EVA midsole that provides cushioning and stability and a nylon shank that gives added support under foot
- Sawtooth Outsole: A thru-hiker cult favorite and classic Oboz outsole, built to be versatile, flexible and supportive. The map molded in the bottom of the outsole features the Sawtooth mountain range near Sun Valley, Idaho.
- B-DRY Waterproof: There’s no denying feet sweat and trails can get muddy. There’s also no denying the ability of the proprietary waterproofing system, B-DRY, to let sweat escape while keeping moisture out.
- Rubber Heel Counter: These counters help shoes maintain a snug, comfortable heel hold over time.
- Asymmetrical Collar: The tongue and asymmetrical collar were designed to comfortably articulate with female ankle motion, accommodating for the unique ankle bone locations that are often unaccounted for in women’s footwear design.
- Large Mesh Vents: Featuring large mesh panels to let feet breathe easy.
- Width: Standard Width
- Volume: Medium volume feet tend to be standard width with some combinations of high and/or low arches and a high and/or low instep.
- Upper Material: Waterproof Nubuck leather & highly abrasion-resistant textile; Oboz B-DRY waterproof/breathable membrane; 3D molded heel counter
- Weight: M9(1/2 PR): 19 oz./539 grams