Patagonia Women's Insulated Torrentshell Jacket
Robust, no-nonsense protection for cold, soaking-wet conditions. The Insulated Torrentshell Jacket takes a responsible step forward by using recycled face fabric on the 2-layer waterproof/breathable shell, and heat-trapping eco-friendly Thermogreen™ insulation. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- 2-layer waterproof/breathable H2No™ Performance Standard shell with a 100% recycled nylon face
- 100-g Thermogreen™ insulation uses 92% recycled polyester fibers and provides soft, lofty warmth
- Center-front zipper features minimal-welt exterior and interior storm flaps that create a zipper garage with soft microfleece at chin
- Insulated, two-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor for visibility in bad conditions; rolls down and stows with a simplified cord-and-hook design
- Two welted handwarmer pockets lined with soft microfleece; interior zippered security pocket
- Venting pit zips have welted, two-way zippers with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures and dual-adjust drawcord hem seal out the elements. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Weight567 g (20 oz)
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
If you want to return your order within 14 days of receipt please do so. Simply return the item with your receipt and we will refund the amount (excluding postage).
If there has been a mistake with your order - such as the wrong item was sent we will exchange it for the correct item or refund the full cost of the order (including postage).
All goods must be returned in an unused re-saleable condition.
Items must be returned to Website Returns, Great Western Camping, 28 High East Street, Dorchester, Dorset, DT1 1HF. We recommend you get proof of posting and insurance.
FREE DELIVERY for all orders over £50 - otherwise £5
Delivery within 2 - 5 days.
£25 delivery for all orders
Delivery within 5 - 20 days.