Salomon Aira 80TI + Bindings
The AIRA 80 Ti + Z10 GW is proof that lightweight doesn't have to mean light performance. With a full sidewall sandwich construction, C/FX for dampening and titanium reinforcement complimenting the lightweight poplar core, this all-mountain ski is both a beauty and a beast.
- Hard snow performance : Precision and power are provided by a strong core made from wood, carbon and Ti, for maximum control when carving the groomers.
- Terrain adaptation : The C/FX with the patented use of flax provides dampening properties for maximizing terrain adaptation.
- Lightweight agility : With a particularly light ski/binding set and optimized construction in the extremities, the Aira is playful and easy to maneuver in all kinds of terrain.
- C/FX ,C/FX is a unique fiber layer consisting of Carbon and Flax woven together, running tip-to-tail. It combines the incredible strength, stability and minimal weight of carbon fiber with the increased level of dampening and vibration absorption of the flax. It's patented and exclusive to Salomon.
- Full Sandwich Sidewalls ,Full Sandwich Sidewalls guarantees stability and precision, it enhances performance by providing good edge grip and smooth ski-to-snow contact.
- A light Poplar Full Woodcore offers a performing, yet very light ski.
- Light Poplar Full Woodcore
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
If you want to return your order within 14 days of receipt please do so. Simply return the item with your receipt and we will refund the amount (excluding postage).
If there has been a mistake with your order - such as the wrong item was sent we will exchange it for the correct item or refund the full cost of the order (including postage).
All goods must be returned in an unused re-saleable condition.
Items must be returned to Website Returns, Great Western Camping, 28 High East Street, Dorchester, Dorset, DT1 1HF. We recommend you get proof of posting and insurance.
FREE DELIVERY for all orders over £50 - otherwise £5
Delivery within 2 - 5 days.
£25 delivery for all orders
Delivery within 5 - 20 days.