Therm-a-Rest Trail Scout R Sleeping Pad
Looking for a first pad or a step up in comfort from closed cell foam? Look no further than the 1-inch (2.5 cm) thick, self-inflating Trail Scout. Its 3.1 R-Value will give users three-season warmth, while the premium foam core wrapped in woven-fabric is the same fundamental construction of some of our most durable and high-performance designs. Fitted with our one-way WingLock™ Valve to minimize inflation and deflation time so more time is spent enjoying the great outdoors. This pad is compact enough for forays into the backcountry and thick enough for next-level comfort for those car-camping weekends. Like all Therm-a-Rest pads, the Trail Scout is made in market to minimize the environmental impact of the manufacturing cycle and to ensure the Therm-a-Rest standard of quality that has been the foundation for thousands of rejuvenating nights under the stars. Comes with a compact stuff sack.
- Discover More Outdoors: Provides the essential durability and comfort needed to take you more places at an exceptional value.
- Legendary Comfort: Featuring the same fundamental premium foam core and woven fabric construction as some of our most enduring designs.
- Portable: Packs down small into the included stuff sack so you can take it anywhere you want to go.
- Lightweight: At just 1 pound 7 ounces (650 g), the Trail Scout keeps your pack light and you moving.
- Self-Inflating: Open cell foam core self-inflates when valve is open—top off with just a few breaths for personalized firmness.
- WingLock™ Valve: Our intuitive and dependable valve features one-way inflation and 3x the airflow of the classic valve for quick inflation and rapid deflation.
- Stuff sack included
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
If you want to return your order within 14 days of receipt please do so. Simply return the item with your receipt and we will refund the amount (excluding postage).
If there has been a mistake with your order - such as the wrong item was sent we will exchange it for the correct item or refund the full cost of the order (including postage).
All goods must be returned in an unused re-saleable condition.
Items must be returned to Website Returns, Great Western Camping, 28 High East Street, Dorchester, Dorset, DT1 1HF. We recommend you get proof of posting and insurance.
FREE DELIVERY for all orders over £50 - otherwise £5
Delivery within 2 - 5 days.
£25 delivery for all orders
Delivery within 5 - 20 days.