Vango Heritage Trail Backpack
Introducing the Heritage Trail Backpack from Vango, this a vintage looking backpack that pays tribute to Vango's history, dating back over 50 years! While it looks retro, the backpack features the latest design to offer users a practical, functional and reliable product for outdoor use. Its 35-litre capacity provides a compact design for daily commuters, tourists, walkers to those one-day excursions away from the campsite. Its top-loading design with extendable gaiter provides ease of loading and securing, with two durable buckles and compression straps. On the sides you will find, zipped side pockets which are perfect for storing personal items you wish for quick access to. External loops allow you to clip-on carabiners for securing cargo externally, and for securing of walking poles. In the base of the backpack there is a detachable rain cover, perfect for use should you get caught out in a shower. The Heritage Trail backpack is comfortable to wear with thanks to its AirForce back system, contoured channels along with padded mesh creates a highly breathable system; this ensures cooling performance when wearing the backpack for longer periods.
- Heritage Excel fabric - A strong and robust fabric for all your adventures.
- Duraflex components - Strong and reliable
- AirForce back system - Contoured air channels create a chimney effect that enhances ventilation while active. Channels are covered with highly breathable AirMesh offering a great back system for medium capacity packs
- Sternum strap - Provides a secure fit
- Shaped adjustable harness - Provides optimum fit and comfort
- Top lid access with extendable gaiter and buckle closure. Provides secure pack closure
- Walking Pole Attachments - For carrying essential safety gear
- Detachable waist belt - Gives stability when required
- Detachable rain cover - included in the base of the pack to keep pack dry and aid visibility in low light
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
If you want to return your order within 14 days of receipt please do so. Simply return the item with your receipt and we will refund the amount (excluding postage).
If there has been a mistake with your order - such as the wrong item was sent we will exchange it for the correct item or refund the full cost of the order (including postage).
All goods must be returned in an unused re-saleable condition.
Items must be returned to Website Returns, Great Western Camping, 28 High East Street, Dorchester, Dorset, DT1 1HF. We recommend you get proof of posting and insurance.
FREE DELIVERY for all orders over £50 - otherwise £5
Delivery within 2 - 5 days.
£10 delivery for all orders
Delivery within 5 - 20 days.