Vango Nevis 100
The Vango Nevis 100 1-person tent is compact and light weight with good head height and is quick to pitch and is all wrapped up into a very light, small pack size. Features include, PowerLite Alloy poles, door vent and TBS II Tension Brand System, adding strength and stability to make your trip fun and carefree.
- Tunnel Tent - Style provides greatest space to weight ratio
- Protex® 70 Denier Polyester Flysheet - 3000mm HH, highly waterproof, durable and reliable
- Flysheet and Inner Pitch Together - Quick and easy to pitch and pack
- TBS®II Tension Band System - Ensures the tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole at 3 points, and reduces sideways movement. Adjust TBS®II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather
- Fully Taped Seams - All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped - Provides watertight seal
- 70D 6000mm HH Polyester Groundsheet - Waterproof, durable, reliable and is easy to clean
- Vango PowerLite 7001-T6 Alloy Poles - Lightweight and durable tent poles
- Breathable Polyester Inner - Allows condensation to pass through, for a comfortable night's sleep
- O-shaped Inner Doors - Easy to open with one hand
- Part Mesh Inner Door - Allows ventilation, whilst keeping bugs out
- Internal Storage Pockets - Provides convenient storage within the inner tent, keeping essentials close to hand
- Fast Pack Tent Bag - Oversized opening for easy packing and compression straps to control pack size
- Fully Wind & Rain Tested - Weather tested to standard EN ISO 5912 for peace of mind. This tent is suitable for use in wet weather for occasional and weekend camping. Storms and extreme weather should be avoided
- Fire Retardant Fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- Hooped Tent - Light Weight and quick to pitch
- Twin Flysheet Doors - Allows easier access for two or more occupants, and/or additional storage
- Inner Door Weather Protect - Prevents drips and simple pitching with struts for added inner space
- Single Pole Construction - For quick and simple pitching
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
If you want to return your order within 14 days of receipt please do so. Simply return the item with your receipt and we will refund the amount (excluding postage).
If there has been a mistake with your order - such as the wrong item was sent we will exchange it for the correct item or refund the full cost of the order (including postage).
All goods must be returned in an unused re-saleable condition.
Items must be returned to Website Returns, Great Western Camping, 28 High East Street, Dorchester, Dorset, DT1 1HF. We recommend you get proof of posting and insurance.
FREE DELIVERY for all orders over £50 - otherwise £5
Delivery within 2 - 5 days.
£10 delivery for all orders
Delivery within 5 - 20 days.