Vango Omega 350
The Vango Omega 350 3-man tent has everything you need for longer expeditions and kit intensive activities. The extra-large porch provides generous storage space and the ProTex® Shield flysheet delivers reliable protection from the elements.
- Tunnel Tent - Style provides greatest space to weight ratio
- Flysheet and Inner Pitch Together - Quick and easy to pitch and pack
- Mesh Flysheet Door - Entrance has a full mesh door which provides ventilation and keeps bugs out
- Protex® Haven Flysheet - highly waterproof and durable fabric exclusive to Vango
- Clip-in Riser Porch Groundsheet - Clean, dry storage area for boots and equipment while reducing draughts
- 70D 6000mm HH Polyester Groundsheet - Waterproof, durable, reliable and is easy to clean
- Diamond Clear Windows - Maximise light and visibility to provide a bright and airy environment
- Vango PowerLite 7001-T6 Alloy Poles - Lightweight, durable and colour coded for intuitive pitching
- Breathable Polyester Inner - Allows condensation to pass through, for a comfortable night's sleep
- TBS®II Tension Band System - Ensures the tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole at 3 points, and reduces sideways movement. Adjust TBS®II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather
- Twin Flysheet Doors - Allows easier access for two or more occupants, and/or additional storage
- O-shaped Inner Doors - Easy to open with one hand
- Part Mesh Inner Door - Allows ventilation, whilst keeping bugs out
- Flysheet Door Vent - Open from the top to ventilate porch
- Inner Pockets - Conveniently positioned pockets for organising essential items
- Fast Pack Tent Bag - Oversized opening for easy packing and compression straps to control pack size
- Line-Lok Guyline Runners - Lock securely, simple to release and high performance in all conditions
- Multiple Reflective Points - On pegging points for visibility in low light
- Orange Reflective Guylines - Vivid reflective high strength guylines - Provides high visibility in low light
- Factory Taped Seams - All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped, giving a watertight seal
- Fully Wind & Rain Tested - Tested within wind conditions up to 100kph and heavy rainfall to the European standard EN5912
- Fire Retardant Fabrics - Exceeds European EN5912 safety standard
WEIGHT 5.0kg PACKSIZE 49.0 x ø20.0cm PITCHING TIME 12 mins RANGE Basecamp FABRIC ProTex Haven CAPACITY 3 Person Tent DOFE RECOMMENDED KIT Yes SCOUTS RECOMMENDED KIT Yes TRAIL WEIGHT 4.25kg REPLACEMENT CENTRE POLE 1 CODE Part No - PA058 , Colour - Red, Quantity - 1, REPLACEMENT FRONT/REAR POLE 2 CODE Part No - PA059 , Colour - Yellow, Quantity - 2,
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
If you want to return your order within 14 days of receipt please do so. Simply return the item with your receipt and we will refund the amount (excluding postage).
If there has been a mistake with your order - such as the wrong item was sent we will exchange it for the correct item or refund the full cost of the order (including postage).
All goods must be returned in an unused re-saleable condition.
Items must be returned to Website Returns, Great Western Camping, 28 High East Street, Dorchester, Dorset, DT1 1HF. We recommend you get proof of posting and insurance.
FREE DELIVERY for all orders over £50 - otherwise £5
Delivery within 2 - 5 days.
£10 delivery for all orders
Delivery within 5 - 20 days.