Vango Skye 300
The Vango Skye 300, 3-man tent is a 3-poled tunnel tent; easy to pitch, great space to pack-size ratio and highly functional. The large porch is great for storing kit and features a linked-in groundsheet, which can be rolled under the bedroom area when not required. Clear side windows allow light into the porch area, whilst the Lights-Out inner bedroom tent softens the morning light. This tent is a great choice for weekend camps and festivals.
- Breathable Polyester Inner - Allows condensation to pass through, for a comfortable night's sleep
- Colour Coded Poles - For easy pitching
- Crystal Clear Windows - Large Crystal Clear PVC windows for maximum light and greater visibility
- Flysheet and Inner Pitch Together - Quick and easy to pitch and pack
- Fully Wind & Rain Tested - Tested within wind conditions up to 100kph and heavy rainfall to the European standard EN5912
- Inner Pockets - Conveniently positioned pockets for organising essential items
- Lantern Hanging Points - Conveniently positioned in the living and bedroom areas
- Lights-out Inner - Helps reduce early morning light in your bedroom whilst still being breathable to ensure a good night sleep
- Waterproof PE Groundsheet - Robust and hard wearing fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active campers
- Factory Taped Seams - All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped, giving a watertight seal
- TBS®II Tension Band System - Ensures the tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole at 3 points, and reduces sideways movement. Adjust TBS®II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather
- Vango PowerFlex® Fibreglass Poles - Creates strong, light and reliable structures
- Protex® 70 Denier Polyester Flysheet, 3000mm HH - Highly waterproof, durable and reliable fabric, exclusive to Vango
- Fire Retardant Fabrics - Exceeds European EN5912 safety standard
- Linked-In Groundsheet - Groundsheet easily links to the tent to keep the weather and bugs out yet can be rolled away if required
- Tunnel Tent - Style provides greatest space to weight ratio
- Handled Carry Bag - Provides easy transportation to and from the campsite
- Pre-attached Guylines - High visibility guylines, attached at optimum positions for stability and tension
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
If you want to return your order within 14 days of receipt please do so. Simply return the item with your receipt and we will refund the amount (excluding postage).
If there has been a mistake with your order - such as the wrong item was sent we will exchange it for the correct item or refund the full cost of the order (including postage).
All goods must be returned in an unused re-saleable condition.
Items must be returned to Website Returns, Great Western Camping, 28 High East Street, Dorchester, Dorset, DT1 1HF. We recommend you get proof of posting and insurance.
FREE DELIVERY for all orders over £50 - otherwise £5
Delivery within 2 - 5 days.
£10 delivery for all orders
Delivery within 5 - 20 days.