Vango Soul 200
The Vango Soul 200 2-man tent features a low level tunnel design, delivering great stability. The part mesh inner door and external vents effectively control ventilation, reducing the risk of condensation. The Soul can be pitched in under 7 minutes and the fast pack tent bag also makes packing away quick and easy. A perfect tent for experiencing adventures in the wilderness.
- Protex® 70 Denier Polyester Flysheet, 3000mm HH - Highly waterproof, durable and reliable fabric, exclusive to Vango
- Breathable Polyester Inner - Allows condensation to pass through, for a comfortable night's sleep
- Lantern Hanging Points - Conveniently positioned in the living and bedroom areas
- Part of The Scout Association Recommended Kit
- Additional Ventilation – Increases air flow throughout the tent and helps to reduce the possibility of condensation
- Fire Retardant Fabrics - Exceeds European EN5912 safety standard
- Fully Wind & Rain Tested - Tested within wind conditions up to 100kph and heavy rainfall to the European standard EN5912
- High Visibility Guylines - Easy to see in low light conditions
- Inner First Pitch - Simple and quick to pitch. Allows the tent to be used without the flysheet in warm climates
- Inner Pockets - Conveniently positioned pockets for organising essential items
- Lights-out Inner - Helps reduce early morning light in your bedroom whilst still being breathable to ensure a good night sleep
- Vango PowerFlex® Fibreglass Poles - Create strong, light and reliable structures
- Waterproof PE Groundsheet - Robust and hardwearing fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active campers
- Part Mesh Inner Door - Allows ventilation, whilst keeping bugs out
- Handled Carry Bag - Provides easy transportation to and from the campsite
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
If you want to return your order within 14 days of receipt please do so. Simply return the item with your receipt and we will refund the amount (excluding postage).
If there has been a mistake with your order - such as the wrong item was sent we will exchange it for the correct item or refund the full cost of the order (including postage).
All goods must be returned in an unused re-saleable condition.
Items must be returned to Website Returns, Great Western Camping, 28 High East Street, Dorchester, Dorset, DT1 1HF. We recommend you get proof of posting and insurance.
FREE DELIVERY for all orders over £50 - otherwise £5
Delivery within 2 - 5 days.
£10 delivery for all orders
Delivery within 5 - 20 days.