Head Shape E.V5 Performance Ski
Fun and playful, the new Shape e.V5 is an easy-turning, frontside ski. The construction includes woodcore composite with sidewalls, enhanced in the front with HEAD's EMC technology, which absorbs negative vibrations creating a smoother ride. ERA 3.0 makes turn initiation a cinch thanks to the rockered tip combined with full edge contact for groomed snow performance. The agile 74-mm waist and LYT Tech materials result in less fatigue for a full day on the slopes.
The PR 11 GW is a system binding for beginners and advanced skiers with the new TX toe. It convinces with easy handling and GripWalk compatibility. Thanks to PowerRail technology, the PR 11 GW can be mounted on all skis with pre-mounted PR Base.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
- LYT Tech Construction
- EMC F
- ERA 3.0
- Power Sidewall Jacket Construction
- Wood Composite Core
- Structured UHM C Base
- Allride Rocker
- Plate: All Mountain PR Base
- The HEAD EMC (Energy Management Circuit) Front features a ceramic piezo plate incorporated into the front of the ski. Here, the kinetic energy is converted into electronic energy and in turn, the electronic energy is used to absorb negative vibrations. This means that the ski runs smoother and allows you to ski at a higher level all day long.
- GRAPHENE is the thinnest and lightest element ever discovered by mankind. GRAPHENE is also the strongest material on the planet, stronger than diamond and 300 times stronger than steel, all in the thickness of one atom.
- Era 3.0 is a combination of technologies, shape, and geometry.
Think rocker, think radius, think rebound. Think 3-dimensional!