Rab Men's Generator Alpine Jacket
Designed for climbing, winter mountaineering and all cold weather adventures, this insulated, weather resistant jacket thrives when the elements are at their worst.
Having spent decades on the sharp end in challenging and bone-chilling conditions, we know that synthetic insulation provides unrivalled warmth in wet weather. That’s why we’ve strategically body mapped two weights of PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation with Cross Core™ Technology throughout this jacket for maximum warmth where you need it most. The PrimaLoft® fibres are infused with Aerogel, an ultra-low-density material composed of 95% air that was originally engineered to insulate space shuttles! We’ve combined this highly effective insulator with an outer of durable, abrasion and weather resistant Pertex® Quantum Pro Diamond Fuse fabric, made from diamond shaped filaments that lock seamlessly together creating a snag resistant flat surface. The Generator Alpine jacket offers unrivalled protection from the wildest storms in the most rugged terrain.
The jacket features a two-way front zip with oversized puller, an adjustable, helmet compatible hood with stiff peak, oversized cuffs to accommodate burly winter gloves, an internal stuff pocket for stashing gloves, and tactically positioned, harness-friendly hand pockets. The jacket has articulated sleeves to enable full range of movement and a drawcord hem to adjust the fit.
Pertex® Diamond Fuse Technology
Pertex® Diamond Fuse Technology uses yarns with unique diamond shaped filaments which interlock seamlessly when woven, creating a flatter fabric surface than can be achieved with traditional circular yarns. The result is a durable and snag resistant fabric that excels in abrasive environments with increased water beading properties, remaining strong and secure over extended wear and washing.
- 1 YKK® Vislon zipped chest pocket with oversize puller
- 2-way YKK® VISLON® front zip with insulated internal zip baffle, chin guard and oversize zip pull
- Helmet compatible hood with stiffened peak and 2-way adjustment
- 2 large YKK® zipped hand warmer pockets
- 2 internal open stuff pockets
- Oversize cuffs with hook-and-loop adjustment for use with large gloves
- Articulated sleeves for mobility. Adjustable hem. Stuff sack included
- Combination of 2x 20D Pertex Quantum Pro fabrics 40gsm (Diamond Fuse front/ Recycled back)
- Lining - 15D Atmos (31 gsm)
- Primaloft Gold Insulation with Cross Core (133gsm Body / 80gsm hood)
- Centre back length (Size M): 80cm/31.5inch
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
If you want to return your order within 14 days of receipt please do so. Simply return the item with your receipt and we will refund the amount (excluding postage).
If there has been a mistake with your order - such as the wrong item was sent we will exchange it for the correct item or refund the full cost of the order (including postage).
All goods must be returned in an unused re-saleable condition.
Items must be returned to Website Returns, Great Western Camping, 28 High East Street, Dorchester, Dorset, DT1 1HF. We recommend you get proof of posting and insurance.
FREE DELIVERY for all orders over £50 - otherwise £5
Delivery within 2 - 5 days.
£25 delivery for all orders
Delivery within 5 - 20 days.