Lowe Alpine Airzone Active 26L
The largest of our AirZone Active packs features all the same details as our smaller packs but with a more substantial hipbelt. Offering all-day comfort when carrying heavier loads, the hipbelt is designed to keep the weight off your shoulders and keep the pack stable. The useful hipbelt pockets are ideal for stashing extras close at hand, like snacks, gloves, or a compass. With the suspended mesh panel on the AirZone LT™ back system optimising airflow, you’ll stay cool and comfortable when the trail steepens.
Built from robust ripstop fabric with a HydroShield weatherproof finish, the hydration compatible AirZone Active 26 has a range of features for hiking on rugged ground. In addition to TipGripper walking pole attachments, there are compression straps to secure the pack. Stretch mesh pockets on the side and front are ideal for stashing wet gear or quick-grab items. For when the weather turns, the integrated rain cover can be swiftly pulled out from the base of the pack so you can press on with the route.
- Dimensions:53 x 43 x 24cm
- Volume:26lt / 1585cu.in
- Weight:0.89kg / 1lb 15oz
- Product Code:FTF-25
- Secure TipGripper walking pole attachments
- Hydration compatible-fits 3L bladder
- Front stash pocket for quick access
- Zipped main opening
- Key clip
- 210D 6.6 Mini Ripstop / HydroShield
- Zipped top pocket perfect for frequently used items
- Internal zipped pocket ideal for valuables
- Hipbelt pockets perfect for snacks or compass
- AirZone LT™ lightweight, breathable suspended mesh carry system
- Rain cover for weather protection
- Light loop
- Stretch water bottle side pockets
- Sternum strap with whistle to attract attention
- Side compression straps to cinch pack for secure carry
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
If you want to return your order within 14 days of receipt please do so. Simply return the item with your receipt and we will refund the amount (excluding postage).
If there has been a mistake with your order - such as the wrong item was sent we will exchange it for the correct item or refund the full cost of the order (including postage).
All goods must be returned in an unused re-saleable condition.
Items must be returned to Website Returns, Great Western Camping, 28 High East Street, Dorchester, Dorset, DT1 1HF. We recommend you get proof of posting and insurance.
FREE DELIVERY for all orders over £50 - otherwise £5
Delivery within 2 - 5 days.
£25 delivery for all orders
Delivery within 5 - 20 days.