Lowe Apline Sirac 65L
Built for self-sufficient quests over all terrain, the Sirac’s fuss-free, sturdy design carries everything you need for backpacking and trekking. Featuring an advanced, lightweight back system that flexes as you move, it’s ideal for carrying heavy loads.
BACK LENGTH : M-L 48-53CM | L-XL 53-58CM
The Sirac 65 is ideal for long backpacking trips and self-sufficient treks over difficult terrain. The largest pack in the Sirac range, we made this 65L pack for those venturing out on their first extended adventure, and for those looking for a fuss-free, reliable, lightweight pack with a strong and stable carry. Hydration compatible and well ventilated, the Sirac is equipped for hot climes and tough trails. The lightweight Air Contour X™ is strong, yet flexible, moving with you over all terrain. It has walking pole attachments, an integrated rain cover and elasticated stash, ideal for stowing wet gear. Complete with part recycled, tough, water resistant outer fabric, the Sirac is built for a lifetime of intrepid adventures.
- Dimensions:85 x 42 x 34cm
- Volume:65+10lt / 3965+610cu.in
- Weight:1.92kg / 4lb 4oz
- Product Code:FMQ-39
- Elastic front stash great for stowing wet gear
- Dual access side stretch mesh pockets
- Sleeping bag compartment with divider for extra organised packing
- Integrated and detachable raincover for complete weather protection
- Key clip
- 50% recycled 420D Dobby and 100% recycled 600D PW / HydroShield
- Floating hipbelt pockets for enhanced storage
- Walking pole attachment points
- Grab handle
- Adjustable Air Contour™ X carry system
- Sternum strap with whistle to attract attention
- SOS panel
- Lash points for additional carrying options
- Hydration compatible with internal hydration sleeve -fits 3L bladder
- Base and side compression to cinch for secure carry
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
If you want to return your order within 14 days of receipt please do so. Simply return the item with your receipt and we will refund the amount (excluding postage).
If there has been a mistake with your order - such as the wrong item was sent we will exchange it for the correct item or refund the full cost of the order (including postage).
All goods must be returned in an unused re-saleable condition.
Items must be returned to Website Returns, Great Western Camping, 28 High East Street, Dorchester, Dorset, DT1 1HF. We recommend you get proof of posting and insurance.
FREE DELIVERY for all orders over £50 - otherwise £5
Delivery within 2 - 5 days.
£25 delivery for all orders
Delivery within 5 - 20 days.