Lightweight multipurpose descender/belay device for use with one or two rope strands, allowing the second to be belayed from the anchor
The lightweight REVERSO is a multi-functional belay/rappel device designed for rock climbing, multi-pitch climbing and mountaineering. It can be used to belay a climber and to rappel, and in Reverso mode can be used to belay one or two second climbers. The specific design of the rope channels facilitates smooth rope glide and reduces wear. It is compatible with most rope diameters: single 8.5 to 10.5 mm, half 7.1 to 9.2 mm, and twin 6.9 to 9.2 mm.
- Simple to use:
- feeding slack and catching falls are accomplished using standard belay techniques, always keeping a hand on the brake side of the rope
- rope glides smoothly through the device
- V-shaped friction grooves enable controlled braking
- rope installation diagrams for belaying and Reverso mode are engraved on the device
- Multipurpose use for rock climbing, multi-pitch climbing and mountaineering:
- can be used to belay a climber or to rappel on one or two rope strands
- Reverso mode allows the user to belay one or two seconding climbers with assisted braking
- release hole allows the belayer to give slack to a seconding climber using just one carabiner
- Lightweight and durable:
- compact and ultra-lightweight: only 57 g
- the rounded design of the rope slots limits wear and extends the life of the device
- compatible with most dynamic rope diameters (single 8.5 to 10.5 mm, half 7.1 to 9.2 mm, and twin 6.9 to 9.2 mm)
- Weight: 57 g
- Rope compatibility: single ropes 8.5 to 10.5 mm, half ropes 7.1 to 9.2 mm, and twin ropes 6.9 to 9.2 mm
- Material(s): aluminum frame
- Certification(s): EN 15151-2, UIAA
- Simple to use:
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
If you want to return your order within 14 days of receipt please do so. Simply return the item with your receipt and we will refund the amount (excluding postage).
If there has been a mistake with your order - such as the wrong item was sent we will exchange it for the correct item or refund the full cost of the order (including postage).
All goods must be returned in an unused re-saleable condition.
Items must be returned to Website Returns, Great Western Camping, 28 High East Street, Dorchester, Dorset, DT1 1HF. We recommend you get proof of posting and insurance.
FREE DELIVERY for all orders over £50 - otherwise £5
Delivery within 2 - 5 days.
£25 delivery for all orders
Delivery within 5 - 20 days.