Rab Men's Valiance Jacket
However wild the weather gets the Valiance Jacket will keep you warm and dry. Updated with 100% recycled down, it’s engineered for everyday use throughout the coldest months.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
A welcome sanctuary from lashing rain or a flurry of snow, the Valiance Jacket is warm and waterproof, designed for everyday use and wild winter walking days.
Built with durable, waterproof Pertex® Shield outer and taped seams, the Valiance offers reliable protection beneath the darkest skies. The narrow bonded boxwall construction stabilises the down and allows it to fully loft, trapping the maximum amount of air for warmth. For added durability, lower bulk, and better moisture management, the cuffs and hood are insulated with fast drying, synthetic Stratus™ insulation. When the cuffs are cinched in with the hook and loop tabs, the synthetic insulation keeps performing. With a longer length at the back and regular fit for throwing on over other layers, the Valiance gives a reassuring, protective feel for striding out on wild winter days.
- Insulation Type:Main Insulation: 700FP Recycled Down with Nikwax Fluorocarbon-Free Hydrophobic Finish (205g/7.2oz Size M)
- Weight:753g/26.5oz (Size M)
- Pertex® Shield fully taped waterproof outer
- Bonded narrow box wall construction for reduced weight and bulk
- 2-way adjustable Stratus™ synthetic insulation fill hood with wired peak
- YKK® VISLON® front zip with internal zip baffle
- 2 YKK® AquaGuard® zipped hand warmer pockets
- 1 YKK® zipped internal security pocket
- Stratus™ synthetic insulation filled slimline cuffs with hook and loop adjustability
- Dual sided rear adjustment and dropped hem improves warmth on lower back
- Outer: 100% Polyamide/Polyurethane Coating. Lining: 100% Recycled Polyamide
- Main Fabric: 30D Pertex® Shield 2L coated fabric (75gsm) with fluorocarbon-free DWR. HH: 10,000mm/MVTR: 10,000 g/m2/24hrs
- Centre back length (Size M): 80cm / 31.5inch