Vango Beta 550XL
The Vango Beta 550XL 5-man tent has been updated with darker bedrooms to reduce the summer morning light. The tunnel tent design maximises the internal tent space relative to pack size. At approximately 2m high, 4.7m long and over 3m wide, the tent is deceptively large and spacious. The sleeping space will comfortably accommodate 5 people, and the porch provides ample room for sheltered sitting and storage. Recommended by the Scout Association, the Beta features our robust ProTex® Shield Flysheet (3,000mm HH), and comes in a FastPack Carry Bag, allowing a quick strike and pack before the rain comes on.
- Protex® 70 Denier Polyester Flysheet, 3000mm HH - Highly waterproof, durable and reliable fabric, exclusive to Vango
- Breathable Polyester Inner - Allows condensation to pass through, for a comfortable night's sleep
- Reflective Webbing - Picks up torchlight so the pegging points are easily spotted in low light conditions
- Lantern Hanging Points - Conveniently positioned in the living and bedroom areas
- Part of The Scout Association Recommended Kit
- Colour Coded Poles - For easy pitching
- Diamond Clear Windows - Maximise light and visibility to provide a bright and airy environment
- Fire Retardant Fabrics - Exceeds European EN5912 safety standard
- Fully Wind & Rain Tested - Tested within wind conditions up to 100kph and heavy rainfall to the European standard EN5912
- High Visibility Guylines - Easy to see in low light conditions
- Inner Pockets - Conveniently positioned pockets for organising essential items
- Lights-out Inner - Helps reduce early morning light in your bedroom whilst still being breathable to ensure a good night sleep
- Linked-In Groundsheet - Easy to clean groundsheet that can be attached or detached from the living area. Simply roll under the bedroom area when not required
- Part Mesh Inner Door - Allows ventilation, whilst keeping bugs out
- TBS®II Tension Band System - Ensures the tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole at 3 points, and reduces sideways movement. Adjust TBS®II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather
- Waterproof PE Groundsheet - Robust and hardwearing fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active campers
- Bathtub Groundsheet - Completely waterproof, 10cm base on the inner tent with taped seams.
- Fast Pack Tent Bag - Oversized opening for easy packing and compression straps to control pack size
- Factory Taped Seams - All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped, giving a watertight seal
- Tunnel Tent - Style provides greatest space to weight ratio
- Vango PowerFlex® Fibreglass Poles - Create strong, light and reliable structures
- Multiple flysheet doors - Provides easy entry from either side giving protection from prevailing winds
- Nightfall Bedrooms - Helps reduce early morning light so your sleeping pattern doesn't need to be dictated by the sunrise
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
If you want to return your order within 14 days of receipt please do so. Simply return the item with your receipt and we will refund the amount (excluding postage).
If there has been a mistake with your order - such as the wrong item was sent we will exchange it for the correct item or refund the full cost of the order (including postage).
All goods must be returned in an unused re-saleable condition.
Items must be returned to Website Returns, Great Western Camping, 28 High East Street, Dorchester, Dorset, DT1 1HF. We recommend you get proof of posting and insurance.
FREE DELIVERY for all orders over £50 - otherwise £5
Delivery within 2 - 5 days.
£10 delivery for all orders
Delivery within 5 - 20 days.