Vango Skye 500
The Vango Skye 500, 5-man tent is a 3-poled tunnel tent; easy to pitch, great space to pack-size ratio and highly functional. The large porch is great for storing kit and features a linked-in groundsheet, which can be rolled under the bedroom area when not required. Clear side windows allow light into the porch area, whilst the Lights-Out inner bedroom tent softens the morning light. This tent is a great choice for weekend camps and festivals.
- Pre-attached Guylines - High visibility guylines, attached at optimum positions for stability and tension
- Tunnel Tent - Style provides greatest space to weight ratio
- TBS®II Tension Band System - Ensures the tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole at 3 points, and reduces sideways movement. Adjust TBS®II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather
- Flysheet and Inner Pitch Together - Quick and easy to pitch and pack
- Protex® 70 Denier Polyester Flysheet, 3000mm HH - Highly waterproof, durable and reliable fabric, exclusive to Vango
- Factory Taped Seams - All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped, giving a watertight seal
- Linked-In Groundsheet - Easy to clean groundsheet that can be attached or detached from the living area. Simply roll under the bedroom area when not required
- Waterproof PE Groundsheet - Robust and hardwearing fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active campers
- Vango PowerFlex® Fibreglass Poles - Create strong, light and reliable structures
- Colour Coded Poles - For easy pitching
- Breathable Polyester Inner - Allows condensation to pass through, for a comfortable night's sleep
- Lights-out Inner - Helps reduce early morning light in your bedroom whilst still being breathable to ensure a good night sleep
- Lantern Hanging Points - Conveniently positioned in the living and bedroom areas
- Inner Pockets - Conveniently positioned pockets for organising essential items
- Crystal Clear Windows - Large Crystal Clear PVC windows for maximum light and greater visibility
- Handled Carry Bag - Provides easy transportation to and from the campsite
- Fully Wind & Rain Tested - Tested within wind conditions up to 100kph and heavy rainfall to the European standard EN5912
- Fire Retardant Fabrics - Exceeds European EN5912 safety standard
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
If you want to return your order within 14 days of receipt please do so. Simply return the item with your receipt and we will refund the amount (excluding postage).
If there has been a mistake with your order - such as the wrong item was sent we will exchange it for the correct item or refund the full cost of the order (including postage).
All goods must be returned in an unused re-saleable condition.
Items must be returned to Website Returns, Great Western Camping, 28 High East Street, Dorchester, Dorset, DT1 1HF. We recommend you get proof of posting and insurance.
FREE DELIVERY for all orders over £50 - otherwise £5
Delivery within 2 - 5 days.
£10 delivery for all orders
Delivery within 5 - 20 days.